In September …
Women’s Dreaming: workshop afternoons 12 to 4 pm, 26th and 27th September.
Head to Upcoming Events to find out more.
Did you know about these studio classes?
- Monday 7-8am: General Level with Belinda
- Monday 6-7pm: General Level with Suzanne
- Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm: Foundation/Beginners with Belinda
- Wednesday 12-1pm: General Level with Peta
- Thursday 6-7.15pm: General Level with Caro S
- Friday 10-11am: Slow and Gentle with Peta
- Saturday 10.30-11.30am: Foundation/Beginners with Suzanne
- Saturday 8.30-10am General with Caroline
- Sunday: 4-5pm: Foundation/Beginners with Claire
Did you know about the online classes?
- Tuesday/Thursday 8- 9.15am: General Level with Caroline
- Friday 7-8am: Foundations with Ange
- Friday: 10-11am: Slow and Gentle with Peta
- Saturday 8.30am -10am: General with Caroline
- Sunday: 9.30-11am: General Level with Peta
- Sunday 4pm -5pm: Foundations with Claire
We are Covid safe!
We are limited to a total of 16 in the studio.
Please bring your own mat, belt, block and towel
All classes need to be booked online. It is easy to book through our website!
If you are unable to attend a studio class you will need to cancel at least 2 hours before. There is no cancellation or refund after that.
Single classes $22
General level 10 class pass $200
12 week 40 class pass $600
See you soon!
What Class is for You?
We have both studio and online classes available.
Foundation/Beginners: Studio and Online
Yoga is great for everyone. However, having good guidance when you start makes a big difference. Your body is introduced in a systematic way to the range of asana (postures) to give your body and mind a good foundation to proceed.
General level: Studio and Online
These classes assume an understanding of Iyengar yoga, and some experience.
Slow and gentle: Studio and Online
Good for older people, for those returning after an injury or illness, or for anyone wanting to work with foundational poses at a slower pace. Sequences are designed to improve issues associated with aging such as general mobility, joint flexibility, posture, and balance. There is strong emphasis on poses to open the chest, nourish and support the nervous system and generate a sense of overall well-being.
Our class passes can be used for all regular timetabled classes, whether in the studio or online.
- Single class pass: $22
- 10-week 10 class pass: $200
- 12-week 40 class pass $600