Level 1 Foundation classes are entry level classes at The Yoga Centre.
In these classes you will learn the foundation asanas (poses) that lead you eventually towards Level 2 Intermediate classes where more advanced poses are introduced.
Our Open Level Lunchtime classes are also foundational classes where new students can begin. Our teachers teach to all levels of expereince in these classes.
If you are new to yoga these classes are an ideal way to start learning from experienced teachers who know what they are doing. These classes are steadily dynamic.
If you have tried yoga elsewhere and want to continue learning, these classes are ideal for you. Also, if you are returning to yoga you will also find going back through the foundations in Level 1 very beneficial.
**NEW INTRODUCTORY OFFER PASS $100 **
UNLIMITED LEVEL 1 FOUNDATION & OPEN LEVEL LUNCHTIME CLASSES
FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY. VALID FOR 4 WEEKS*
This pass is for brand new students to the Yoga Centre.
Come to as many Level 1 Foundation and Open Level Lunchtime
classes over 4 weeks*. (*Note: T&C’s apply.)
Purchase the $100 Pass Here
- See the schedule below for all classes & times on offer
* Unlimited Level 1 & Lunch Pass Terms & Conditions are:
- Strictly valid 4 weeks (28 days) from first date of use.
- Valid for use in Level 1 Foundation & Lunchtime classes only.
- Non transferable, non refundable, non extendable.
- For new students to the Yoga Centre only.
- Can only be purchased once per person.
- Only available during July & August 2019.
During the year we also run Beginners Courses for those who prefer a more structured weekly class time. Check the Beginners page for scheduled courses HERE