Beginners courses run throughout the year and are designed for new students to learn the fundamentals of yoga in a systematic and steady way.
In these courses you will learn how to do yoga starting from the basic poses and gradually building more foundations over the weeks.
Next 4 Week Courses:
October 26 – November 16
November 23 – December 14
COST: $80 per 4 week Course
FT Student Concession is available at the Yoga Centre office, upon presentation of a current student card: $64 per 4 week course.
Coming to classes..
- Wear tights, shorts, t-shirts, clothes you can move in.
- All equipment is supplied, however you may wish to bring your own yoga mat.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the class start time.
- Remember, yoga is best done on an empty stomach, at least 3 hours after a main meal.
- Please let your teacher know of any injuries or medical conditions.
*Please note: Beginners Course classes run at the same time each week, unless otherwise stated. There is no carry over to the following round of courses.
If a course has already started and you’d like to join, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org