Beginners courses run from time to time throughout the year and are designed for new students to learn the fundamentals of yoga in a systematic and steady way. In these courses you will learn how to do yoga starting from the basic poses and gradually building more foundations over the weeks.
** New course dates are yet to be announced.**
Please see our Level 1 Foundation classes page HERE for a place to start.
Coming to classes..
- Wear tights, shorts, t-shirts, clothes you can move in.
- All equipment is supplied, however you may wish to bring your own yoga mat.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the class start time.
- Remember, yoga is best done on an empty stomach, at least 3 hours after a main meal.
- Please let your teacher know of any injuries or medical conditions.
*Please note: Beginners Course classes run at the same time each week, unless otherwise stated. Students can make up missed classes in the other beginners course during the course duration. There is no carry over to the following round of courses.
If a course has already started and you’d like to join, please email us at: email@example.com