This page is for Certified Iyengar Yoga teachers only.
If you are a Certified Iyengar Yoga teacher who has NOT trained with Caroline before and you are interested in joining the Teacher Development program, please contact email@example.com.
2018 Teacher Development Modules
Certified Iyengar yoga teachers are required to complete 20 hours of ongoing training and personal development each year with a Senior Iyengar teacher.
There are seven Teacher Development opportunities with Caroline Coggins in 2018.
The main offering is in Bali (June/July 2018). In addition there are four Sydney-based Teacher Development modules, and two modules in Byron Bay.
Sydney based modules in 2017
In 2017 there are four Sydney-based Teacher Development modules:
Module 1: Sydney: Friday 3 – Monday 6 February Module 2: Sydney: Friday 31 March – Monday 3 April Module 3: Friday 15 – Monday 18 September
- Module 4: Friday 10 – Monday 13 November
Sydney based modules in 2018
- Module 1: Friday 2 – Tuesday 6 February
- Module 2: Friday 16 – Tuesday 20 March
- Module 3: Friday 21 – Tuesday 25 September
- Module 4: Friday 2 – Tuesday 6 November
Options for attendance
Within each of these modules, the specific offerings available for certified teachers are as follows:
- Intensive Only: Friday 5pm through to Sunday 10am: Cost: $250. This 10 hour weekend intensive is open to Yoga Centre students, Introductory Level teacher trainees, and certified teachers.
- 10 hour Teacher Development option: 3 hour Sunday morning asana class (part of weekend intensive) plus 7 hours of teacher development finishing at 1pm on Monday: Cost: $300.
- Full option: Friday 5pm through to Monday 1pm: Cost: $470. 10 hour weekend intensive plus 7 hours of teacher development.
2018 Bali Retreat and Teacher Development Days:
Bali Retreat 2018
$1792 (includes tuition, food and transfers but not airline costs or accommodation).
Full payment is due by May 11, 2018.
Early Bird payment of $1,690 is possible before February 24 2018.
Bali Teacher Development Days
$950 (includes tuition and transfers but not airline costs, food or accommodation).
A deposit of $300 is required to register. This is due by February 1, 2018.
Bali Teacher Development Days will not proceed unless there are at least 8 participants who have expressed interest and paid the deposit by the due date of February 1, 2018. The deposit is refundable if the event does not proceed.
Please see the 2018 Bali retreat page here for more information including how to enrol in and pay for both the Bali Retreat and the Teacher Development Days.
Byron Teacher Development Days:
A new teacher development option is available in 2018. There will be two teacher development modules offered in Byron Bay on the following dates:
- Friday 13 to Sunday 15 April
- Friday 12 to Sunday 14 October
Further details will be provided soon
Please make your payments via direct bank transfer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the correct account details.
Whilst making your bank transfer, please ensure you get a copy of the transaction receipt and email it to us along with the module you have paid for to: email@example.com
Cash or credit card payment may be made at the Yoga Centre office before the start of the Module’s first session. If you wish to do this, please make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange before your arrival to the first session.